Pandemonium

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Pandemonium

Post by alanc »

Got home yesterday and saw a black furry face in the window - next door's Toto. I opened the door and he shot upstairs in fright, knocking things over as he went and hid in a corner of the attic room(unlike his brother Tay who just trotted out the front door). Took me ages to get him out. And to think that last week he had been purring and wanting cuddles when I went round to feed him!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Pandemonium

Post by Lilith »

Lol, they panic.

'You're in the wrong place and that's scary ... you looked at me wrong ... you smell of work, not home ... I never saw you there in that particular place before ...I used the catflap and you used the DOOR!'

When I was first married I acquired a little black cat called Sulah. She was very nervous and it took her a while to explore the house. One morning she discovered our bedroom, just as my husband sat up in bed. He's very benign, but big ... as he loomed over her she found it too much and so did her guts ... ewww, what a mess, all over the new yellow carpet ... :o

As the years proved, not the last carpet to suffer - I'm quite used to cleaning up the brown stuff by now lol.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

LOL Lilith. Cat owners should only have carpets withe a blotchy dark and light brown pattern!
papa cat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Post by papa cat »

I moved house in June last year. In the old house I had grey and green patterned carpets and I never noticed any "brown marks" even though one of my cats has bowel problems. In my new house I have light fawn plain carpets throughout and I now find marks in every room, so much so I had to buy a carpet cleaning machine/vacuum.
I dread to think how many "brown marks" I unknowingly left behind in the old house !!!
:oops: :o
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Ohhh dear ... :o :lol:

But you weren't to know. Anyway new people often chuck out the floorcoverings and redo the place to their own taste. I think children are the worst occupants to follow, speaking as one who's had to deal with two urine-drenched carpets in two different houses ... ugh ... I'm not talking of toddlers either - one pair were six-year old twin girls with the bathroom next to their room, the others were boys of seven and four who still kept the potty in the living room ...

I once knew someone who let her two hefty mongrels share the bed with her and her husband. One day a dog wiped its backside on a pillow, and the husband ... turned the pillow over ... :o :shock: :roll:

Luckily she discovered the misdemeanour before nightfall.

Imagine laying your head on that ... :shock: