Rehousing my cat

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
GuardianAngel_UK
New Cat Chatter

Rehousing my cat

Post by GuardianAngel_UK »

Hi i really need to rehouse my cat JoJo who is two years old she’s a beautiful cat black and white long fur. I need to rehouse her a.s.a.p as my mother is too ill to look after her daily needs anymore and i have mental health issues, she’s very much and indoor cat and won’t venture outside. I really want her to have a new home where she’s got more freedom to roam and is showed lots of attention. I am really struggling to rehouse her and don’t know what to do, everywhere i call seems to ask me to leave details and never get back to me. The rspca are of no use and the cats protection league they don’t take anymore animals in my area, i am at my wits end as to what to do. If anyone’s got any advice or if they know of anyway to get a cat rehoused in the south east of london please let me know.
Attachments
D16C2850-B51F-4B48-91A8-78966C1904BC.jpeg
6564BCBE-4A63-4390-A694-2DFBF8630124.jpeg
The Craft-E-Kittens
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Rehousing my cat

Post by The Craft-E-Kittens »

Such a beautiful furbaby, I'm sorry to hear you've got to re-home her.
Have you tried contacting other local rescues other than RSPCA and cats protection?
She'd be more than welcome in our indoor sanctuary but we aren't in your area (we're in Oxfordshire) and don't drive so getting her to us would be difficult 👎😿
catwoman333
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Rehousing my cat

Post by catwoman333 »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13lK3sk ... HflocnbYoY
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mehp2X ... iGX3MDtnM7 (Links to pictures of Hardy)
Hello and thanks to everyone trying to help our kitty friends.
My little dear "Hardy" needs a new home. She's neutered.**
On Cats Protection sites & to catchat.org I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING SAYING HOW TO POST A CAT FOR ADOPTION. I see nowhere to click "post a cat" etc.
on all their lovely pages of cats to adpot.
Am I blind? Is it hidden somewhere?
Would very much appreciate any advice: WHERE do i click to POST A CAT?

More about Hardy: She's just at the end of kitten-hood, born about one year ago, summer 2018.
She's very outdoors-ey, mostly lives outside. but also loves to sleep on the sofa all day.
She loves her two-legged friends, playful & affectionate (once she gets to know you.)
She loves to play with other cats, (but has not much experience with dogs.)
She's a mighty mouser: she'll keep your house mouse-free.

Reason for re-homing:
We live on a chicken farm.
Hardy is a mighty hunter. She has not been able to learn that the chickens are off limits.
She's not yet been caught actually taking a chicken. But has been seen to prowl after them in their paddock.
If she's caught attacking them, the farm manager will catch her and kill her.

I'm desperate to re-home her before she gets in trouble with the farm manager.
Thanks for any help or advice