Rehoming urgently

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Swetpea65
New Cat Chatter

Rehoming urgently

Post by Swetpea65 »

Hi I amin desperate need of rehoming 3 cats due to a house, move ihad arranged to take them with me but has, just all fallen through I have managed to findnew,accomadation but landlord is, adamant no pets, I even offered to pay extra rent to no avail
They are tillie aged 10 and Charlie aged 6 both black and white tillie just likes the quiet life but is loving Charlie is more adventurous and loves to sit on your lap my other cat is Bella a beautiful tabby she is very timid but loves belly rubs they are spayed and neutered, and are microchipped thank you I live in Coventry
The Craft-E-Kittens
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Rehoming urgently

Post by The Craft-E-Kittens »

I think I've seen you posting in the rehoming cats UK group on Facebook?
Would you have any way of transporting them closer to Oxfordshire? They'd be more than welcome with us...
Swetpea65
New Cat Chatter

Post by Swetpea65 »

That would be great but I don't drive unfortunately so don't know, how, I could do this I'm so desperate noe have, to move in 4 weeks I'm heartbroken
Swetpea65
New Cat Chatter

Post by Swetpea65 »

Hi again I may be able to get them to you if its, still OK but where in Oxford, are you please not promising its, only if she an get time off work to help me I really am in a desperate position now,
Swetpea65
New Cat Chatter

Post by Swetpea65 »

Hi again I may be able to get them to you if its, still OK but where in Oxford, are you please not promising its, only if she an get time off work to help me I really am in a desperate position now,
The Craft-E-Kittens
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by The Craft-E-Kittens »

Hello, sorry for the delay. We're in Shrivenham, Oxfordshire. It's around 1hr 45 mins from Coventry.
Are you sure you have no other way to keep them in your family? Perhaps a family member or friend could take them in for you? Have you tried contacting local cat rescue and rehoming centres?