Pebbles Famous 4 from Oz

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Pebbles Famous 4 from Oz

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi folks great news my foster exotic, Oriental, Siamese-x with the most beautiful jade green eyes, Pebbles, has found her furever home some 4hrs drive from me over the Qld/NSW border. She’s living with a 4yr old Siamese Russian Blue-x Simon, a rescue Italian Sheepdog, Nyla & a pet rabbit. She’s sleeping & purring in bed with her furever mum, who’s besotted with her &, who I understand, has joined CatChat thru FB as I recommended the site to her. Lilith we’re back to the ‘Famous 4 from Oz’. I’m so happy for Pebbles .. this is what she deserves. She’ll always be a special girl in my heart. Vivian
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Pebbles Famous 4 from Oz

Post by booktigger »

Aww, I'm glad that she has a new forever home, but can imagine how bittersweet it is for you.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Awwwww! Back to the Famous Four?

But very glad for Pebbles' sake. You must miss her horribly but sounds like you've restored her trust and confidence if she can settle so happily into her new home. Good luck and congrats Pebbles and lots of fusses to the Famous Four From Oz :)
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

Great news for Pebbles, but it must be hard for you to see her go, at least you know she has a great home.

If her new owner should read this, then give her a good fuss from me.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi folks I gave her a few names to watch out for incl u Lilith. I’ll FB her & pass on your msgs. Yes I do miss Pebbs but this is the best for her. She & Simon have stared at ea other across the room & eating bowls. No hissing so far. Fingers xd. Vivian & The Famous Four from Oz
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi folks uuumm Pebbles’s being a typical Siamese. She’s got Simon shaking under the coffee table. He runs & she chases jumping on his back. My suggestion contain her in a cage while Simon’s out giving him a bit of confidence. He’s back up on the lounge. Asking if Pebbles is lying down “No sitting up & proud as punch, pupils large .. attack mode!” They’re let out on their own giving them one on one quality time. I also suggested they have a spray water bottle at hand & if she goes to chase him tell her to stop in an angry voice & pick up the spray bottle and look at Feliway. They’ve said it’s going to take longer & going to keep trying. You should see the pics they send me where she’s a Jekyll butter wouldn’t melt no hint of Hyde!!! I never had these issues with her other than Snow yelling at her. However with four, perhaps she knew the pecking order. Comments/advice welcome!! Vivian