1 week old kitten truble breathing

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Ariess2113
New Cat Chatter

1 week old kitten truble breathing

Post by Ariess2113 »

I rescued a stray cat (Bean)last month and found out she wad pregnant. Last Wednesday she gave birth to 6 dead kittens and one live kitten(Beanie baby),evrything has been going well Bean is a good mama,,but this afternoon I noticed beanie baby was breathing vary fast,I called the vet we are bringing her in at 730 am tomorrow, beanie baby has no coughing or sneezing or runny nose but is there anything I can do to help beanie baby till tomarow morning?
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: 1 week old kitten truble breathing

Post by fjm »

The main thing is to keep her warm, if Bean leaves the nest - hope all is well this morning.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Hey Ariess, how did it go? Agree with Fjm. Good on you for rescuing poor Bean and hope Baby Bean is ok - please let us know.
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Ariess praying little un’s ok. Are you taking mum? If so are you able to wrap the little un in some thing warm & keep separate to mum as sometimes they can roll in them & smother them. Mum needs to know little un’s close by. Keep us posted. Vivian