Yorkshire

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Debra louise 1
New Cat Chatter

Yorkshire

Post by Debra louise 1 »

Hi, it's my first time on here so I'm not sure if I'm ok to advitise my cat for rehoming! He is a older male cat, he is neutered. Unfortunately my circumstances have changed and I can no longer care for him. He is called Arthur, and is fully white. As I said earlier he is older, he is 13 years old, I have had him since he was a kitten so it's not a easy for me to rehome him, we live out in a small village so he us use to a peacefully life, he is extremely friendly, to friendly sometimes. He loves his tummy tickled and loves cuddles for hours on end. He has been brought up with children other cats and dogs. Due to him been older i dont think a family with young children would be suitable for him. Hope someone can help . Thankyou x
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Yorkshire

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page might help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat