New home for two loving cats needed!

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
ChloJo-1
New Cat Chatter

New home for two loving cats needed!

Post by ChloJo-1 »

Hi! I am looking to have 2 cats re-homed; both are male, one is 1 year old, and one is 2 at the end of this month.
Without going into too much detail, there was a death which led to them coming into my care, but my personal circumstances will be changing dramatically in the next few weeks and I need somewhere for these cats to go. 
This decision hasn’t come easily or light hearted. I have one condition I would be greatly appreciative of, and that is that I would need to know they would get re-homed together. One is very shy and nervous and I feel he would struggle without the other.
I know they have both been neutered but I’m not sure about anything else. 
I could really do with some advice/help for this situation. I have contacted a lot of places this evening also as it is urgent I come to some kind of conclusion.
Thank you in advance! Chloe
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: New home for two loving cats needed!

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello

Cat Chat’s rehoming advice page should help, which also includes advice on ways to avoid having to rehome; although I understand that isn't always possible: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/rehome-pet-cat
You could also email Cat Chat’s Help Desk for further advice: cat.advice (at) catchat.org

You will need to contact all of the rescues / shelters in your area as many are full at the moment.