Me and My Cat in Lockdown

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Alwal90
New Cat Chatter

Me and My Cat in Lockdown

Post by Alwal90 »

Hello everyone, I have been reading for a while but never really posted. First I'd just like to say thanks to everyone, this and other online forums have helped me keep some of my sanity during lockdown. Its really nice to hear from everyone especially fellow cat lovers during lockdwon since it gets kinda lonely.

Me and my cat Stormy have been staying in a lot lately, well she goes in the back garden sometimes, she has a better social life than me I think!
Anyway I have started posting my favourite videos of other cats on to Youtube if anyone is interested. Today I found a video of a magpie making friends and having a cuddle with a little cat lol.

Not sure if anyone is interested but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfwv-QtIrFU&t=2s

Anyway thanks again from me and Stormy for keeping us going during lockdown.
Alwal90
New Cat Chatter

Re: Me and My Cat in Lockdown

Post by Alwal90 »

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well.. My cat Stormy cheered me up today by hiding under the bed and attacking my toes with her claws when I was getting dressed lol. Just wondered how everyone elses cats have been cheering them up lately?
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Me and My Cat in Lockdown

Post by alanc »

Hi Alwal and welcome.
My Tilly has just about got used to me being in all day.
She has been ordering dinner earlier and earlier as the months have gone by - it used to be 5:15pm and is now about 11:00am!