5 kittens needing homes! mother left 4week old kittens

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
ra ch el
New Cat Chatter

5 kittens needing homes! mother left 4week old kittens

Post by ra ch el »

Urgently need homes for kittens.
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: 5 kittens needing homes! mother left 4week old kittens

Post by sarie »

Hey there, welcome to Cat Chat :)

Could you be a little more specific? Where are the kittens located? Are the kittens requiring fostering together or are they old enough to be separated and you're looking for individual homes?

How old are they? What sex are they? Are they familiar with other animals?

The more information you can provide the more likely you are to find homes for them :)
ra ch el
New Cat Chatter

Post by ra ch el »

Sorry, im new to this. There are 5 kittens at 4 weeks old locayed in pudsey, Leeds. The mother was a stray and came to me whilst pregnant. The mother has now gone off...hoping she will return. Im still a little unsure of the sex as this is all new to me.
I think it would be best for them to be fostered together until they're more independent. They are familiar with my dog and cat.
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by sarie »

Hey Rachel, thanks for the additional information!

I'll put up a post in the general rescue and rehoming section and link to this as it sounds to me like you need professional help and advice from an experienced foster given the situation as this isn't just a straight forward "new home needed" situation :)

I have no experience fostering kittens so I can't offer any advice but there are some very experienced folks here who will hopefully be able to help you.

Have you contacted any local rescues at all? Unattended kittens of that age are high priority for rescues so they may be able to find some space for you.

Best of luck and good on you for taking care of a pregnant stray with kittens like that. We need more lovely people like yourself :)
Hunnybunny
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Hunnybunny »

Please email [email protected]

FAO - Vanessa