PLEASE DO NOT CALL AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT ONLY FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected]
Harry aged 7 red persian location E.London only pet no kids at all. Loving, gentle boy, Vacc not due until June2020. Harry needs to be an only pet and no kids under 12. There needs to be no chance of his new humans having kids - as he hated it when they arrived in his previous home and so they had to give him up for his benefit. He was very loving and very loved by his humans, giving up a pet as it is not happy is a very caring thing to do, but that is why we do not want him to risk losing another home if they had children and he was back in same situation. Been in foster since March2020 and as our fosterer has no car, we do not want her to have to get public transport to a vet, so if vet check was not done before lockdown, then we are homing him as already neutered and vacc not due until June2020, he is already chipped and so can be homed without a vet check for a lower adoption fee of £150. This does mean we do not have a vet check under our strawberry care, but our fosterers not catching corona is most important. Adoption is done with no social contact, following strict guidelines, but means you cannot meet cats in our homes before adoption.
**Harry has been salivating more than usual in foster, so adoption was cancelled. Vet investigations clear so far. But we looking for matched adopters if he gets better or someone happy to take on and adopt if an experienced Persian adopter and no other pets although he has adapted to fosterer adopting so maybe a chilled other pedigree fluff, but no kids etc as per his listing. Blood tests clear that were done and he didnt need a dental. So no cause found for salivating more than usual found.
We won't give up on little Harry.
He is happy and adored in foster until we find right home or he goes back to normal salivation!
You can see he is happy in foster awaiting the right home !!**
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details - if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport - you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Male
- Fur colour:Ginger & White
- Breed: Persian
- Age(When Added):7 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: No