Strawberry Persian Pedigree Cat Rescue UK
Rehoming Cats & Kittens: England & Wales
IZZY - has a match
PLEASE DO NOT CALL AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT
ONLY phone FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected] or message via facebook page.
Izzy is a tiny teacup 7 year old chinchilla persian girl. She is very shy and nervous initially.
She needs an EXPERIENCED PERSIAN ADOPTER who can keep up her grooming.
As she is 7, we will do blood tests to check her kidneys.
Was very loved in her previous home but didn't get on with the cats there, she was bullied. Would need her own room to settle for a few weeks.
Someone home a lot and will let her sleep with them if she chooses.
Location West Midlands.
Adoption fee £150 unless she needs a dental before homing.
We need to cut out her mats in her coat.
Neuter, booster, flea, worming, microchip, demat if needed before homing. Quiet home. No dogs. No noisy children. Ideally unless quiet gentle no kids under 12 for her sake.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details - if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport - you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Female
- Fur colour:White
- Age(When Added):7 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: No
When contacting us, please mention that you found us through our Cat Chat Homing Page - thank you!