STRAWBERRY PERSIAN & PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
PLEASE NOTE SINCE CORONA WE ARE GETTING A LOT OF APPLICATIONS SO ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE HAD STRICTLY INDOOR ONLY CATS BEFORE AND YOU WILL NOT BE HAVING CHILDREN AT ANY POINT - MOST COME IN DUE TO NOT BEING OK WITH CHILDREN.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email - or message facebook page - AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER PHONE FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT - PHONE IS ONLY FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected] if you do not get a reply a week later then chase, but at the moment we are getting a lot of enquiries. Adoption has to be done via form completion and you need vet records for previous cats to apply to show good vet care.
Bella is aged 5, location near Durham in foster care.
Colourpoint pedigree BSH girl. Needs to be an ONLY pet. She needs to be indoor only, where neighbouring cats are not outside windows! Secure catio or professionally enclosed garden keeping her in and other cats outside will be fine. No dogs as not been used to that and as attacked other cat in previous home, it cannot be risked.
Was hugely adored, looks fabulous condition.
Independent but comes for love when she is in the mood. Ok if someone working and she can sunbathe!! Comes with her blankets/litter tray/things to help settle her.
Has sensitive tummy and on hypoallergenic dry food available from mainstream online pet store and pet shops/vets often (not expensive). No wet food or treats, so easy to feed!! All BSH should have no over feeding, as have a tendency to get chubby.
Great with litter tray.
Confident once settled.
Vet check, flea, worming, booster done before homing.
Adoption fee set at vet check. We do this in case a cat needs a dental before adoption. Likely to be £225
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 8 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under eight. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 8. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details - if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport - you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Female
- Fur colour:Grey & White
- Breed: British Shorthair
- Age(When Added):5 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: No