- Mobile: 07722 826 935 (Call or Text)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.strawberrypersianpedigreecatrescue.co.uk
BSH silver shaded
Neuter, vacc, chip flea and womed.
Shy with humans initially.
All are litter trained and litter clean in foster.
SilverStar is now blossoming! He has thrived in the couple of months in foster with patience and love.
He was scared when he arrived in foster. He got on so well with other cats, so we put him next to one other from the group. He adores other cats but having a human more one-to-one has allowed him to build trust with humans. Having been in a nice warm room with his heatpad, toys, lots of food, water etc. His fosterer has spent lots of time talking and just being near him.
He is a real beauty. Always clean with his litter tray. Happy to play with fosterer.
Happy in a small flat as long as indoor only. No kids under 10 or dogs as needs a quiet home. Great with all other cats.
Aged approx. 1 years.
Location near Worcester.
Adoption fee is 325 as shyer than others, but we still need adoption fees to try to help with vet bills. Neuter vaccination, chip flea worming done. Food, litter all funded by strawberry volunteer led group, litter clean in foster, collected by volunteers. Lived with other before as well from group. Liked all others and knows others who came into same foster home from same owner.
INDOOR ONLY forever not just if chooses. We believe in pedigrees staying indoor so safe.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following:
- Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only – it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
- Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 8 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under eight. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 8. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
- It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
- Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details – if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport – you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
Please read the following important information
- Contacting us - We are a non-profit rescue solely run by volunteers. Please be patient if you message us and we do not respond immediately. The best way to contact us is by Facebook messenger or if you do not have messenger, by email. Our email address is [email protected]
- Adoption fees and donations – The adoption fees and donations are solely used to treat and care for the kitties in our care. Our volunteers are not paid. Our vet bills run into thousand of pounds. You will need to pay a reservation fee to reserve a cat. Donations can be made via our website.
- Application - All prospective adopters will need to complete our adoption application form in the first instance. Please note that often we have cats/kittens available that are not even listed yet.
- Indoor only - All of our cats are indoor only. That means you will not be able to leave windows and doors open.
- Children - Unless the advert states otherwise, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. Many cats are rehomed because they are unhappy with children and we want to prevent a cat being rehomed multiple times. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
- Insurance - We require our kitties to have lifetime insurance. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and you may wish seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
- Location - Cats are located within Greater London/Essex/West Midlands/Durham, see each cat details for their location and they MUST be collected by car by the adopter.
- Gender: Male
- Fur colour:Cream & White
- Fur length:Shorthaired
- Breed: British Shorthair
- Age(When Added):1 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: Not Sure
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: Yes