Gibbs and Abby are looking for a home together - they are brother and sister and bonded.
They started life as nervous ferals but have come around considerably since being in foster. They are now ready to start meeting possible new owners.
They are ok with older children , good with cats and would possibly be ok with dogs although may revert back to hiding to begin with. They have a little way to go before becoming completely tamed and full.of confidence so ideally need someone who can help them become fully socialised
- Gender: 1 Male + 1 Female
- Fur colour:» See description
- Can live with children: Yes
- Can live with dogs: Not Sure
- Can live with other cats: Yes