Bear is part of one of six cats that need to be rehomed urgently. They will be neutered and microchipped and can be homed on their own of in pairs.
He is a tiny timid sliver back male with one working eye. Although the vet said that the eye was okay as it is, we feel that the eye should be removed in a few months’ time when he has settled into his new home. This should make him a lot more comfortable. Whilst being neutered, he was found to of had an inverted testicle which would have become cancerous over time. Another good reason for neutering.
Please email [email protected] if interested.
- Gender: Male
- Fur colour:» See description
- Age(When Added):6 Month(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: Not Sure
- Can live with dogs: Not Sure
- Can live with other cats: Yes