Baby G - kitten playful british blue boy ok other cats - 15 mont
Baby G - 15 months old, has lived as a single cat for 4 months now - so can live with playmate or as only cat if you spend a lot of your time at home outside of work. Adoption is £375 to help the rescue clear all vet bills for those in foster and main vet.
Neutered and vaccinated chipped and flea and worming all done before rehome for all Strawberriy rescue cats. Location Greater London/Essex border, will just have had his booster and annual vet check.
Loving boy, lives with another cat before but she was smaller and not playful so they were not a match for each other,other cat was very sedate more like an old cat, he wants to play!
So needs a more playful cat friend or doggies friend (IF dog is proved cat friendly).
Children 6 or more - as he loves playtile with dangley toys!
No outdoor access except if in a catio/secure pen. Never had full free garden access, so a flat is fine for him as long as you will be careful and committed to indoor only,
To adopt from us we need to see vet records of any previous/current pets and see your home.
This is what his current parents say -
He would suit a household where there was somebody at home some of the time, as he loves human attention OR a pet to play with! Or children aged 6 or plus who will play with him when they get home from school!
He loves to be stroked and likes to sit with us or on our knee.
No matter where we are in the house, he is never far behind!
He is too playful for the older other cat
He will run to the door when you come home and fall all over at your feet in the hope that you will stroke his neck and chest. He will turn his back to you and look up at you until you pet him. He likes a solid stroke and his ears and cheeks being gently squeezed.
He doesn’t like being picked up and will struggle if you try to carry him for morethan a few seconds. He has always been like that and from research, it states that British blues are proud cats who want their dignity respected. He can’t be fo rced to sit still or on your lap but will come to you when he’s ready.
He is ok with having his nails clipped when he’s half asleep, but will struggle if he’s alert.
He is very playful, e.g. he likes to crawl under the duvet and play with our toes likes dangly things and lazer toys.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Male
- Fur colour:Grey
- Breed: British Shorthair
- Age(When Added):1 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: Yes
- Can live with dogs: Not Sure
- Can live with other cats: Yes