STRAWBERRY PERSIAN AND PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
Email for a form - DO NOT CALL AS ALOT OF OUR VOLUNTEERS ARE HAVING HOSPITAL TREATMENT - SO PHONE IS ONLY BEING USED FOR CATS NEEDING TO COME IN FOR CARE - IF YOU APPLY BY FORM THEN YOU WILL BE CALLED IF YOU MATCH
MOLLY and brother ARCHIE Maine coon x Russian blue. - READY NOW
We have a lovebug and a Princess!
These are an inseparable bonded pair who adored each other from the day they were born! They sleep on each other!!! Please consider this pair if you can meet their needs below!
Kittens ready mid Feb after neuter. Aged 4 months, born Sep18. All vet work is done before homing. Kitten course of vaccinations, microchip, neuter, flea, worming, come either tray, toys, blankets etc, food to start you off.
STRICTLY INDOOR ONLY.
To be only pets, no other cats or dogs.
They were Amber s babies, the mainly Maine coon girl we homed once they were weaned.
Molly looks quite Russian blue.
Archie has red stripes of his mom's Tortie red and white patches.
Shy initially and will need time. They hide from strangers. Once you do a form, if you match, their fosterer will phone you for a chat.
Love playing and Wand toys.
No dogs. Quiet home needed where they can settle.
No children under 14, as they respond to calm.
Been in foster since days old but their mom and demanding brother demanded most of the love initially! Fosterer played lots and they love her. They will love new parents. You just need to let them settle.
Molly is the boss and has some catitude swagger as she KNOWS she is gorgeous!
She may hiss initially but likes love when she is in the mood!
Archie will be a lovebug once he is settled and knows you.
They are in North London N1. You have to be able to visit and be homechecked by fosterer. Then on adoption, we do not let cats travel home by public transport. They must be in a secure cat carrier in a car. Many arrange a lift from a friend.
Adoption fee is £165 each, so £330 for the pair and all funds are to the rescue, where No one is paid for their time.
We are unpaid volunteers.
Their mom was dumped pregnant. Saved by her fosterer and others.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Status:Needs Home
- Gender: 1 Male + 1 Female
- Fur colour:» See description
- Breed: Russian Blue
- Age(When Added):16 Week(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: Yes