STRAWBERRY PERSIAN AND PEDIGREE CAT RESCUEDont apply to split pairs up
PLEASE DO NOT CALL AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT ONLY FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected]
FOSTERED IN MALVERN, wORCESTERSHIRE FROM MONDAY 1ST APRIL 2019 UNTIL THEN IN UPMINSTER, GREATER LONDON.
Miss Freddie is a persian cross as longer nosed, needs eye wipes and eye drops to keep her eyes moist and has been clipped in the photos as her owner could not groom and loved her very very much but was not able bodied enough to keep them as she wanted the care they deserved and they could not be more adored - she was a very very special cat mommy and we will find the best indoor only home nice and safe for them , as clipped she is normally long haired. She is a tiny teacup of a persian and very loving. A cream/white bi colour girl. Aged only 1, adoption fee is 250 for each cat with her friend - so 500 for the pair as anwe are having to fund a dental with extraction on Miss Teejay - just a broken tooth but causing her pain, we have to cover vet bills - we are normal people like you dedicating our free time to helping cats in need and vet bills must be paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loving and needs to be 100% indoor only, ideally with windowsills to watch the birds and world go by! No dogs. Needs to go as pair with teajay. No children under 8, quiet, calm home, neutered, litter trained, vaccinated and chipped. foster location will be Upminster, Greater London . Ready to adopt 26th March with Miss Teajay Freddie, needs her eyes cleaned everyday or her eyes get sore (typical persian type eyes)
Adoption as a pair with TeaJay is above. adoption fee is 250 for each cat with her friend - so 500 for the pair as anwe are having to fund a dental with extraction on Miss Teejay - just a broken tooth but causing her pain, we have to cover vet bills - we are normal people like you dedicating our free time to helping cats in need and vet bills must be paid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 6.
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained
for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Kent, with some fostered further afield. We have volunteers who can transport cats nearer or to you, but fuel costs are payable by yourselves.
If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Pair - Females
- Fur colour:» See description
- Breed: Persian
- Age(When Added):1 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: Not Sure