STRAWBERRY PERSIAN & PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
PLEASE DO NOT CALL AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT ONLY FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected]
Katie british blue chubby girl aged 12 months approx. Adoption fee is 350 to help rescue and vet bills with cats needing alot of care.
Foster location is East London (and must be adopted by car not public transport) and corona distanced
Spayed already, just having vet check and booster. she wants a quiet home.
Ok with another cat. Loving once settled.
Like many british pedigrees, not hugely keen on being carried. likes to give love with her paws on the ground.
Katie has been found to have slight cataracts in both eyes and a wart on her head needing monitoring by adopter. Cats with cataracts we homed before needed no action before homing and we are told many needed no surgery even if worse later in life. She has vision. This was found when booster done.
We are a strictly indoor cat rehoming group, experience of full preparation for this is needed to adopt from us and no chance of childen arriving (this cannot be a maybe where cats have lost homes as they HATED babies arriving - we do not want them to lose yet another home when adopter has children), so we prefer homes where they have decided against having kids (a firm decision) or are retired ideally or home fulltime to give lots of love when cat wants it.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
- Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
- Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 6 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under six. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 8. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
- It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
- Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details - if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport - you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Female
- Fur colour:Grey
- Breed: British Shorthair
- Age(When Added):1 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: Yes