adopted by brid
STRAWBERRY PERSIAN & PEDIGREE CAT RESCUE
PLEASE NOTE SINCE CORONA WE ARE GETTING A LOT OF APPLICATIONS SO ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE HAD STRICTLY INDOOR ONLY CATS BEFORE AND YOU WILL NOT BE HAVING CHILDREN AT ANY POINT - MOST COME IN DUE TO NOT BEING OK WITH CHILDREN.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - email - or message facebook page - AS WE DO NOT HAVE RESOURCES TO COVER PHONE FOR ENQUIRIES TO ADOPT - PHONE IS ONLY FOR GIVING UP YOUR CAT - PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO ADOPT AS WE HAVE ONLINE VOLUNTEERS FOR THAT - as some of our volunteers who are experienced are busy with hospital, etc EMAIL [email protected] if you do not get a reply a week later then chase, but at the moment we are getting a lot of enquiries.
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE OTHER CATS!
He was adored and in well cared for, but needs to be an only cat.
His previous parents say about him -
He is very loving, lively, playful, curious, and brave, fine with the vaccum cleaner, loves playing and will try and open cupboard doors etc- is into everything. Also will hang aorund your legs trying to get any scraps that fall on the fall when cooking (I never let him eat them).
If I leave any water in the sink and leave the room he’s likely to have jumped in it!
He is loving and enjoys being stroked, but will swipe and scratch if you try and remove the knots in his hair. Also “bites” if his hair is pulled but he doesnt actually bite down/doesnt break skin.
Needs to have a lion cut if adopter not good at grooming daily and experienced with persian grooming. We personally have to do a couple of our own cats who just hate grooming and we lion cut them twice a year ourselves and clip the tummies of the others just to help keep their coat under control.
Neuter, booster, flea and worming, vet check, chip done to all cats before homing.
Adoption fee will be 350 to help the volunteers help oldies like the 14 year old we have taken in and cats needing dentals.
Location near Worcester in foster home.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following.
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor only - it must be supervised. All members of the house must be in agreement, and understand about keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat but, likewise, this means windows closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way), same is true for roof terraces, so that they cannot drop to their death.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to children under 8 years old. If there is nothing stated to contrary, assume the cat cannot go to a child under eight. For other cats, please also bear in mind that some cats may also be found to be unsuitable, even for children over 8. WE DO NOT HOME WITH PEOPLE PLANNING CHILDREN, AS SO MANY CATS ARE GIVEN UP JUST BECAUSE CHILDREN ARRIVE OR CATS DEVELOP BEHAVIOURAL ISSUES AFTER BABIES ARRIVING
3. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not suit you and as we are not financial advisors you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
4. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham), with some fostered further afield like Durham at times. See each listing for details - if not detailed it will be Greater London, London or Worcs. Cats cannot be adopted by public transport - you must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift or get a taxi home with cat and things). If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please email.
- Gender: Male
- Fur colour:Grey & White
- Breed: Persian
- Age(When Added):1 Year(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorIndoor Only
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: No