Strawberry Persian Pedigree Cat Rescue UK
Rehoming Cats & Kittens: England & Wales
Miss Sienna BSH loving
- Miss Sienna aged almost 24 months, just touching her two years. Will be listed tomorrow needs lots and lots ofove as most important thing and meshed windows or catio space to smell the world or sense it. Lots of play.
- She has been fine with two cats in foster. She is harness trained in previous home and comes with that and lots of things.
- Adored but allergies forced wonderful parents to have to home her.
- Adotion fee is £250 and comes with various things from her previous home and given to her in foster.
- She must have a catio or one being constructed or be able to take her out supervised with her harness on for breaks outside. She has been fine with two other cats and gas been on harness in previous home.
Before applying for a Strawberry cat please read the following:
1. Unless otherwise stated, our cats are strictly indoor-only. This means that windows/doors cannot be left open in any room to which the cat has access to. A cat cannot be trained to be indoor-only, therefore it must be supervised.
2. All members of the household must be in agreement and understand the importance of keeping doors and windows closed. We are happy to re-home to a flat/apartment, but likewise, this means windows must be closed and no balcony access, unless the balcony is totally cat-proofed (netting all the way or an enclosed balcony). This also applies to roof terraces, as we do not want our cats to escape, fall, or fatally injure themselves.
3. Unless otherwise stated, we do not re-home to households who have children under 6 years of age. If there is nothing stated to contrary in the cat’s listing, assume the cat cannot go to a child under the age of six. Please also bear in mind, that there may be some cats who may be unsuitable for households where children are over the age of six.
4. We do not rehome with people who are planning to have children. We find that many cats are given up just because children arrive or because cats develop behavioural issues after babies arriving. Please understand that adopting our cats is a life-long commitment.
5. It is a requirement of our adoption policy that Lifetime insurance is obtained and maintained for every cat adopted. We provide 5 weeks free insurance with every adoption, but the original policy may not be suitable for you; and as we are not financial advisors, you should seek out the best and appropriate insurance to suit your own needs.
6. Most cats are in Greater London, Essex, or Worcestershire (an hour from Birmingham). Some are fostered further afield like Durham (30 minutes from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne). See each listing for further details. If the location is not detailed, the cat will be based in Greater London, London or Worcestershire.
7. Cats cannot be adopted/collected by public transport. You must be able to collect by car or get a taxi home from fosterers home (many get a lift from a friend/relative or get a taxi home with the cat and its belongings).
8. We require history of vet records to evidence indoor-only cat experience. Proof of identification is required at the point of being matched for adoption.
9. If you are happy with the above criteria and want to enquire further or reserve a cat, please download, and complete an adoption form available on our website. Please email your adoption form to us: [email protected] or [email protected]
Adoption Form: https://strawberrypersianpedigreecatrescue.co.uk/forms/Pre_adoption_form_April_2021.pdf
- Gender: Female
- Fur colour:Grey & White
- Fur length:Shorthaired
- Breed: British Shorthair
- Age(When Added):24 Month(s) Old
- Indoor/OutdoorAccess to Outdoors
- Can live with children: No
- Can live with dogs: No
- Can live with other cats: Yes
When contacting us, please mention that you found us through our Cat Chat Homing Page - thank you!