Scouse cats need new home

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

CA|TS NEED LOVING HOME>

Post by Westiegirl »

Hi, can anyone help to rehome my cats near Liverpool? I have 4 cats and can only keep one which is my pure black cat which turned up in my window! I love her!

I have 2 torties who are all garden savvy, neutered and vet checked. Good with dogs, my part Siamese will call for affection and is the best company but needs lots of loving. I also have a fluffy ginger who loves his food but will curl up on your lap and watch TV with a stroke on his ear!

Please, help me, I love my cats, but I think they deserve a good home because I cannot cope with them any more. I need a good home for 2 torties and a ginger. Please, I can provide a bed, toys and food, just give my cats a loving home.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Scouse cats need new home

Post by Westiegirl »

I would love purry cat people to give my cats a new forever home. I have done my best to feed and pamper them but am very ill and cannot look after them anymore. There is Perdy, ginger, neutered, litter trained, 3 years old and gives good company if kept warm and fed! There is Olivia, totally part Tortie Siamese, just 4, beautiful cat with gorgeous blue/green eyes. Also Saba who is happy outdoors, tortie queen (neutered) who would love to be your precious puss. All these cats are loved and dog and children friendly. But I am very ill and deserve my cats better. I can provide photos of all my kitts on my old mobile phone 07901932675.I am running out of food for them all, and having to borrow Aldi food. Cats Protection are totally useless'
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

I am losing hope!

Post by Westiegirl »

Three gorgeous cats for needing your homes! all are 3 years old, used to dogs, children, love gardens but are litter trained too. Live near Liverpool but cannot deliver due to no transport. Are you not able to offer good homes to fluffy ginger Perdy, squinty Siamese torty Olivia or patient, Saba who will curl up and watch the world go by on your lap. Am going into hospital soon so cannot look after them any more. I have kidney disease and just want new homes for these lovely cats before I die. Photos are available on 07901 932675 of them all. Please help.
nanny pamy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Scouse cats need new home

Post by nanny pamy »

Get in touch with Freshfield animal rescue centre. They are very helpful in these situations. Give them a ring on 01519311604
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Westiegirl »

:x I have rescued four cats who nobody else wants. I have 3 cats who have been loved and cuddled since they were kittens. I can no longer do that as I'm need to go into Hospital. They are all 3 years old and Olivia, part Siamese with a lovely nature, who likes sleeping next to you and does a brilliant tortie call. I have ginger Perdy who loves his food but will sleep on your lap whenever you watch T.V. Saba would prefer to be an only cat, Tortie, golden eyes, purring if you stroke her. All cats are used to dogs and chidren. Can be rehomed with loving owners. Photos available on 07901932675 or call me on 07721188542. Please rescue them. They are totally used to indoors or out with litter trays, will eat with Anything you buy, Purina, fresh chicken, Tuna, Whiskas, lots of Dreamies treats. Beautiful, loved cats who I rescued as unwanted kitts but can no longer afford. All come with toys, food etc. Please love these and connect me anywhere near Liverpool as I do not want to give them to Gumtree and I love them very much but they will love you much more!
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Westiegirl »

I urgently need someone to rehome these cats in Liverpool. Freshfields are not interested, my kidneys are failing and soon they will be left abandoned. I have food and litter for them, it makes me cry to think they will be left alone but I cannot care for them anymore.
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Janey »

Hi, sorry you need to to rehome your cats. If you have no close family or friends who can take them, have you contacted all the rescues in your area? click on the link below here:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/mersey.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You need to ring round them all until you can find one who can help. Rescues are most likely full but if you explain your situation I am sure that you will be a priority for taking your cats in.

Best of luck.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

new home needed for 3 cats in Liverpool.

Post by Westiegirl »

I am due to go into hospital in next 2 weeks. Does is there nobody who wants my lovely cats? There is ginger Perdy, neutered, will eating, warm cat, gets on with children and dogs. Then This Olivia, part Siamese, Green eyed, Tortie will talk to you and curl up on your bed and give you kitten kisses! Then Saba, absolutely beautiful, golden eyed Tortie girl who believes she should be an only girl! All neutered, all well fed and loved. Does nobody wants them or at let they starve?
Dawnin8r
New Cat Chatter

Post by Dawnin8r »

Hi Westiegirl, I'm sorry you've found yourself in such a position.

Would you be able to help these cats travel a bit further away if suitable rescue spaces could be found?